- Drinking my first cocktail (a Sex on the Beach, naturally) in a bar I didn't get ID-ed for and feeling very grown up
- Going to Heaven for halloween dressed as Lady GaGa and having to remove my glasses for the bouncer to determine my gender
- Having several very gay men ask to take photos with me on the same night
- Grinding up against a variety of different males on the dancefloor of sweaty clubs - with all of the men in question being gay
- Nabbing free hair cuts at the Vidal Sassoon training salon....and getting my friend to shave the back of my hair off soon after
- Getting an internship - all of my own back
- Being put on guestlist for events and feeling famous - and then not showing up to them
- Modelling for my friend's fashion hair and makeup project
- Wearing a real pigeon's wing on my head for a presentation about Isabella Blow
- Meeting Iwan Rheon (Simon in the Channel 4 drama Misfits) and being too shy to say anything
- Spending too much money and having to beg the bank for an overdraft extension
- Being late to my first two lectures - and falling asleep in the third and fourth
- Meeting an amazing set of new friends
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
End of term one!
So term one at London College of Fashion officially ended Friday - and what a first term its been! Moving to London, I had so many expectations of what it'd be like - most of which were very naive and based on silly television programmes. However, I have had so many great experiences since September that I never could've imagined would happen. Here are but a few...